I cannot get my Remote site to work?
Confirm your remote server runs our PHP script test. The following link contains a PHP script that you can put on your host provider server. Successfully running this script on your host provider will confirm you have met the requirements for running the Remote feature in MAMP PRO.
Specific Numerical Error Messages
If you received a specific error message when trying to upload or download, you can check this error message here.
Confirm you have met the minimum requirements on your host provider server.
Before you start, here are the requirements that your remote host account needs:
- Apache or Nginx with mod_rewrite module (Apache 2.2 or higher)
- MySQL 5.6 or higher
- PHP 5.4.2 or higher
- PHP extensions required: MySQLi, cURL
- Working WordPress 4.9.4 or higher
- User has rights to read & write files when connected via (S)FTP
You must also set your PHP settings on your host provider to the following minimum requirements:
- upload_max_filesize 40M
- post_max_size 128M
- max_execution_time 300 (This needs to be increased if your server is slow and cannot import data.)
- memory_limit 128M
- max_input_vars 2000
Guides and How-Tos